Agape Homeschool Graduation
• Graduation is generally held the Saturday following the final day of classes at co-op with rehearsal on Friday morning. Every graduate and at least one parent must attend rehearsal/decoration/set up for graduation.
• In order for a student to participate in graduation, the student must participate in at least one (1) class during the current school year. Any class that meets for four consecutive weeks will fulfill this requirement.
• If a student has not taken a class, participation in three (3) activities will also meet this requirement. Activities that will satisfy this requirement include: the science/art fair, talent show, musical concert or Agape field trips (each event would count as one activity).
• Seniors and a parent are required to attend a graduation informational meeting in September.
• JUNIOR FAMILIES PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Juniors and at least one parent are responsible for set-up/clean-up relating to graduation as designated by the graduation coordinator. You will be contacted with more details once the school year begins. To register for graduation, please follow this LINK to complete the registration form.